2022 Plumbers Local 12 Apprentice Application Notice
Applications for Plumbers Local #12 Apprenticeship Program
WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Start Date: Monday, January 3, 2022 @ 8:AM
Last Date: Friday, January 14, 2022 @ 5:PM
LIMIT OF 600 APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE
PART I: APPLICATION
Applicants must be 18 years old at time of acceptance. Duplicate application will be disqualified All documentation must be uploaded and payment made at time of application. Applications must be complete before January 14th at 5:PM.
Application Fee: $59.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) Debit or Credit card Only
*Fees may be waived if applicant uploads verifiable proof of financial need such as receipt of unemployment insurance, EBT, Medicaid and/or temporary assistance.
Documentation to be uploaded:
- Photo with white background
- U.S. High School Transcript of Grades with Graduation Date or
U.S. (GED) Certificate and Official U.S. GED test results only.
* If applicant has not graduated from high school or completed the U.S. GED requirements, they must provide a high school transcript and/or their U.S. GED scores to date.
- Driver's License/ State Issued ID
- DD 214, If applicable, a military transfer or discharge form DD-214
PART II: APTITUDE TEST
Only Applicants who have completed Part I will be notified of their General Aptitude Test by mail and email.
PART III: INTERVIEW
Only Applicants who have completed Part I and Part II will be notified of their interview date by mail and email.
Printer Friendly Version of the Application Notice "Click Here"