2022 Plumbers Local 12 Apprentice Application
The 2022 Application Process is CLOSED
PART I: APPLICATION
Applicants must be 18 years old at time of acceptance. Duplicate application will be disqualified All documentation must be uploaded and payment made at time of application. Applications must be complete before January 14th at 5:PM.
Application Fee: $59.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) Debit or Credit card Only
*Fees may be waived if applicant uploads verifiable proof of financial need such as receipt of unemployment insurance, EBT, Medicaid and/or temporary assistance.
Documentation to be uploaded:
- Photo with white background
- U.S. High School Transcript of Grades with Graduation Date or
U.S. (GED) Certificate and Official U.S. GED test results only.
* If applicant has not graduated from high school or completed the U.S. GED requirements, they must provide a high school transcript and/or their U.S. GED scores to date.
- Driver's License/ State Issued ID
- DD 214, If applicable, a military transfer or discharge form DD-214
PART II: APTITUDE TEST
Only Applicants who have completed Part I will be notified of their General Aptitude Test by mail and email.
PART III: INTERVIEW
Only Applicants who have completed Part I and Part II will be notified of their interview date by mail and email.
Printer Friendly Version of the Application Notice "Click Here"
Plumbers Local #12 Training Center
Apprentice Application FAQ’s
- Can I use my phone to apply?
We strongly encourage you to apply on a desktop computer using a modern web browser.
- What is the first thing I should do when starting an application?
Write down the Application # and make sure the last 6 digits of your SSN and your name are entered.
- If you can not log back in or any issue with the application?
Email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT CALL.
- Do I have to finish the application in one session?
No, if you fill out your basic information last 6 digits SSN, name,
address, phone, email, you can save the application & login again
any time between Jan 3, 8am and Jan 14, 5pm to finish and submit your
- What happens if I don’t complete the application by Jan 14 @ 5pm or I don’t fill in required information?
Your application will be rejected. You must submit all required
information and required uploads with the $59. application fee.
- Can I edit my application after payment is made before the Jan 14 deadline?
Yes, you may login to correct information or add items such as letters of reference, certificates you hold, etc.
- What file format are accepted for documents which need to be uploaded?
PDF format is preferred, but graphic formats ( .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp, .tif, .tiff ) files are supported. Please DO NOT attach Word documents (.doc, .docx). The photo must be in one of the graphic formats.
- Do I upload documents separately?
It is preferred if the documents are separate, however you may
upload the same PDF in each of the upload areas as long as all required
information is contained within that file.
- Can I submit my College Transcript?
No US High School Transcripts Only.
- What happens if the server is busy?
It is unavoidable that slow downs will occur. Please be patient and try after a few minutes.
- How many Applications will be accepted?
600 will be available online only, on a first come first serve basis.
- Do I have to pay the Application fee?
Yes, Fees may be waived upon approval, if applicant provides a copy
of verifiable proof of financial need such as receipt of unemployment
insurance, EBT, Medicaid and/or temporary assistance.